- Mapdl.secjoint(kywrd='', val1='', val2='', val3='', val4='', val5='', val6='', **kwargs)#
Defines local coordinate systems at joint element nodes and other data
APDL Command: SECJOINT for joint elements.
Keyword that indicates the type of joint element data being defined.
- LSYS or blank - Define local coordinate systems at the nodes that form the MPC184 joint
- RDOF - Define the relative degrees of freedom to be fixed for an MPC184-General joint
PITC - Define the pitch of an MPC184-Screw joint element.
- FRIC - Define the geometric quantities required for Coulomb frictional behavior in the
MPC184-Revolute or MPC184-Translational joint element.
- val1, val2, val3, val4, val5, val6
The meaning of Val1 through Val6 changes, depending on the value of Kywrd.
Use this command to define additional section data for MPC184 joint elements. To overwrite the current values, issue another SECJOINT command with the same Kywrd value. The data input on this command is interpreted based on the most recently issued SECTYPE command.